Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Activation Onenote 2007 Why Wont My Microsoft Office Home & Student 2007 Activate?

Why wont my Microsoft Office Home & Student 2007 activate? - activation onenote 2007

I have my activation key for Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007th I got the full version of Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office OneNote, Microsoft Office PowerPoint and Microsoft Office Excel. If this function is activated, said: "We, close and restart all Microsoft Office programs, so I do not .. But it has turned into the full version. Why not change? How can I make this change?

3 comments:

☺I'll Try Tooo Be Nice ☺ said...

what would I do that is to uninstall and reinstall

Anonymous said...

It's strange. Restart the computer, is probably always something on the floor, I think it is a piece of paper.

EDIT: If you can make the full version, uninstall the trail version and then install the full version and use the key you have.

Z!™ said...

I have the same problem as you.

Post a Comment