Sunday, January 10, 2010

Daily Carb Requirement Build Muscle Mass - Recommended Daily Protein/Carb Intake?

Build Muscle Mass - Recommended daily Protein/Carb intake? - daily carb requirement

I am 5'10 "140 lbs () 63 kg. My ideal weight according to the site is approximately 170 pounds. At last I have time to work and if I want to ask for the definition and muscle mass. My routinely draws up to 8 repetitions - 5 the direction of the shoulders, arms and legs, initially 3 times per week (Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and return-Sun, Tue, Thu)

1. What is the ideal protein and carbohydrate intake in grams, which is one days?

2. Theres so many food options years. Can you give me some foods that have worked to help me gain muscle and weight to meet my daily needs?

Thanks

1 comment:

Franz said...

If you are looking to build muscle, then I recommend you take a look at this website ss.com www.ast give you the training (which is obviously not in principle make no sense), can buy in the area of food and protein supplements directly from them . When I started this sport, I seem 5'10 "and 127 pounds, and it has given me 8 months to about 14 pounds, maybe not much, but that's an increase of about 11% by weight and my body fat percentage is less than 4%. But I do not follow the diet plan of all that accurate. So fast muscle-building has a lot to do with his genetics, because I have a friend who has earned around the schedule 30 in the same time with this exercise.

Post a Comment