Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pogo Is Getting Married How Can I Encourage My Husband To Be More "present"?

How can I encourage my husband to be more "present"? - pogo is getting married

We married only two years ago and I already feel like it was thirty years. What happened to this desire, I'm married, romantic type? It is a failure, I think. Even if he is at home, it is not really "at home". Once through the door, the lights and TV on the couch playing pogo into the laptop. I do not care to do for awhile, because I know you need time off after her at work all day, but after days and these days, it irritates me. When asked whether he would talk or play cards or something more active and "serious relationship" He says he does not want to be loved, feel, or "not now." You're constantly working to check their e-mail and work phone and a person possessed. I love him to deathAnd tried to tell him to do so, but he will end up a defensive and angry. I do not want to be a woman Naggy. I just want to take an active interest in me. I feel very good for him and cook him all his favorite foods, but I get to the point where I ask to myself: "What's the point?" Is everything so seriously. "He said. Silver, work, children () from his previous marriage. I drive him bubble baths and back rub. You can not talk to myself? I understand, but I think this is starting my emotions effect. I am pleased with the Executive Board and depressed, especially because I am constantly asked, "Why not me? You "think you are selfish? Is there anything I can do to encourage him back to put" @ #% Ingfrom the top down, turn off the TV and spend time with his wife. I think I am the last priority.

6 comments:

tesla_mo... said...

Sounds like you were married to meet all your needs, but not vice versa. That seems very selfish. Unplug the TV and internet connection and see what happens?

kittykat... said...

They are in another place when you get home.

He treats her like a doormat, because they repeatedly for more information.

You need to interest you, and he will. How it works.

penelope said...

I do not think he is selfish, he is the guy who does not even really aware that their everyday bothers you, you can take care of themselves? This happens quite often, especially in men who are more comfortable with the simplicity and routine, most of which begin with the start-shop for romance, fun and excitement to put but if you have a small chest of drawers, it slowly disappears and the next what he knows that his marriage with a coach potato. I hate to say it, but in May he be? this may be the character? I never met a man, a woman who tried to play on your computer and complaining about work, kids and money seems to seduce, stress and boredom were a total of n It is not like a man with a brain, a woman win, get a wifebe on your best side. So my advice to you is to try to do my best, and we hope that changes could be in the doldrums, coming in the summer and people seem to be happy, and can go there and do things, not to mention that the sun seemed to brighten the dullest of moods of the people to. So hang on to their Tomarrow and see what comes?

cc89705 said...

He is selfish. I know because my wife is the same way and touch me in some depression, which causes me. I posed the same question: "What is wrong with me?" My first wife cheated and was the same for them. I really am not the typical male, I work hard to help at home and make myself for it, but it does not work done on a laptop, or by making stupid reality TV. I am the last priority in their lives.

pfirebac... said...

I have tried 20 years of my life, like my husband, and receive less attention and recognition they received from him, the more I tried. 2 years ago, he found a girlfriend and me with our children. I asked myself a million times why I was not good enough for him behind me and you all something ... And you know what? I have everything for their happiness and forgot about me.
My advice is that the energy to invest in yourself, be happy, and I

ange said...

This could be a reason to leave his former partner. HUN I went through the same thing, but I could not bear it. I believe that some men will be after the marriage in a strange way to another planet. The help of God, I divorced my Coz I heard that it was misleading. If it continues like this, I must go now before u plan to have children

Post a Comment